Tuesday 19 July 2011

time flies ! n my birthday had just pass 30 mins :/
super awesome . haha
so once again happy birthday to myself ! :)
thanks to all my family n friends who greet me , appreciation to the max ! love u guys much :))
 am very happy for the lil surprise at sch this morning , touch* :')
so nw, am going to blog about the pbc dinner at ms.garden last saturday n going to share some pics :D

our head teacher of chinese association :D 
tiny teacher :P

this is one of  the photo we took in the ladies :/
we got more , hee

got my name on the list ! x) was surprise , haha

a photo of miko , me qiaoyi n cha :D

time for my oi lei pic ! x) 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


啊婆分中间线, 梳起不嫁 -.-

non edit :/ it's ugly -.- to show u the ori pic n edited pic

edited 1
edited 2 ! haha x)

all for now 
had fun these few days ! 
thanks to all my family n friends ! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment